"My old home town, I guess" Elkhart by jkonrath
Elkhart Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
I moved to Elkhart in 1978 and lived there full-time until I left for college in 1989. I also lived there in my sophomore year, and for a summer in 1993. I have lots of memories of this place, but none of my family lives there anymore, so I don't get back much. It's not that great of a city, but there are a few things I like in a nostalgic sense. Last time I visited though, it looked pretty war-torn from the economic downturn...
- Pros:Close to Chicago
- Cons:Economy, closed-mindedness, small town
- In a nutshell:An industrial town with some nice nature, but not much else.
jkonrath's Related Pages
Elkhart Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gkitzmil's new Elkhart Page"
- ""El Kart" (something used to tranport things?)"
- "steve222us's new Elkhart Page"
- "My old home town, I guess"
- "My Home Town"
- "Top National Jazz in a small town atmosphere!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elkhart
- Hotels in Elkhart
- Nightlife in Elkhart
- Restaurants in Elkhart
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elkhart
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Elkhart?Share Your Travels
No friends yet.