"Las Animas - A great beach!" Las Animas by jamiesno
Las Animas Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 43 photos
A quiet, tiny beach inaccessible except by boat where sunbathers can relax in colorful beach chairs and choose from several rustic restaurants for Mexican fare. Snorkeling is popular in the gentle surf of this cozy beach. Rumor has it that Las Animas, The Souls, was named for a pirate who was killed returning to his ship after he had buried his treasure somewhere along the beach. It was never found and legend has it his ghost protects the lost loot.
You can see it on a map at:
In the picture is me with an Iquana, aka Tourist Trap.
When you visit here, you really do get the feeling you are in a secluded area and with Jungle is right there at the beach, I can only imagine what it is like in there in the rainy season!
- Pros:The beach!
jamiesno's Related Pages
Las Animas Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Animas
- 0 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Las Animas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Animas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues