"Los Arcos" Los Arcos by jamiesno
Los Arcos Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Los Arcos is the name given to the three huge rocks just off shore near Mismaloya. The name Los Arcos (The Arches) comes from the arching caves and grottoes that have been carved out by time and the pounding surf.
The area is now a federal underwater park and eco-reserve. It sports some of the best underwater exploring along the coast, and several tours take visitors there daily.
Los Arcos is also the name of the open-air Amphitheater at the end of El Malecon in El Centro, where the original namesake can been seen through the man-made arches that mark the site. Each Sunday afternoon free public performances are given and artists set up their wares.
Here are some fellow tourist enjoying the fish and refreshing break!
jamiesno's Related Pages
Los Arcos Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Arcos
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Los Arcos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Arcos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues