Goose Bay Nightlife Tips by jamiesno
Goose Bay Nightlife: 10 reviews and 9 photos
Maxwell's is certainly Goose Bay's largest nightclub.
On the weekend it is busy but people don't get there until late. It is a younger crowd that like the dance type music.
I am sure you'll like this place, it is a very nice and comfortable building. Have fun!
Directions: Downtown in the Valley
Mulligan's Pub is my favorite place in all of Goose Bay. It is a small Irish style pub. It just got renovated as well in 2004.
On the weekends there is usually live music, there is a deck which is great in summer. It is a small place but that adds to the character I think.
You can also get some good food here for lunch. At TFIG they have free bar food baskets which hits the spot. I like the pea soup on Saturdays as well :-)
Directions: On Hamilton River Road
The Sand Bar
The Sand Bar is a small bar but popular on certain nights, you'll have to call.
I remember the most fun I had there is when they have their karokee competitions. They competitors are really good but everyone is welcome to give it a try!!
McNally's is a very nice pool hall and bar. High quality tables and a very nice atmosphere here.
If you are into the game of pool this is the best place in Goose Bay for you to go to!
Address: 1 Burnwood Drive
Great night club but also a nice grill where you can cook your own steak. I always enjoy it here! The steaks are great.
There is also a pool table and this is a fairly popular spot on the weekends.
Address: 1 Aspen Road
Legends is a small bar located right on Hamilton River Road. I don't know a lot about this place but it is nice inside.
Not one of the most popular spots but probably a perfectly good watering hole?
Directions: On Hamilton River Road enroute to Spruce Park.
Goose Bay has just the one movie theatre and it is located on 5 Wing the military base.
If you want to get out and watch and movie venture over here any night of the week. Tuesday's it is cheapest.
Directions: Located on 5 Wing next to the Canex and Tim Horton's.
The Bull Dog
The Bull Dog is a club managed by the Royal Air Force.
Sometimes I beleive you do have to be signed in. Mostly women from Happy Valley - Goose Bay and the Royal Air Force go there.
The beer is really cheap!
Tenders Lounge is located right on Loring Drive and if you are staying at Hotel North or Cherrywood Suites it is the closest place to hang out and have a beer.
On the weekends there is usually the most people.
Address: 29 Loring Drive
More Reviews (53)
- See All Park Lake
- See All Labrador Creative Arts Festival
- See All 5 Wing 9 Hole Course
- See All Settler Monument
jamiesno's Related Pages
Goose Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happy Valley - Goose Bay"
- "Emergency Stop in Goose Bay"
- "Goose Bay is the New York of Labrador"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goose Bay
- Hotels in Goose Bay
- Transportation in Goose Bay
- Nightlife in Goose Bay
- Restaurants in Goose Bay
- See All...
Explore the World
- Thessaloniki Hotels
- Mount Dora
- Selly Oak Hotels
- Island of Newfoundland
- Mawanella Hotels
- Abu Zaby
- Santa Marta Hotels
Badges & Stats in Goose Bay
- 62 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Goose Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goose Bay
Photos in Goose BaySee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues