Ottawa Transportation Tips by jamiesno Top 5 Page for this destination
Ottawa Transportation: 95 reviews and 117 photos
Canoe and waterfalls at Ottawa airport.
03-17-08 - The Ottawa Airport is approximately $30 in a cab from down town Ottawa so that is reasonable. I like the Ottawa airport, it is small, easy to navigate and has a new modernistic look and feel to it.
There is generally a fair line going through security and lately there are no liquids permitted through security. This is disappointing in Ottawa because I seen a buster juice franchise but it is outside of security so if you get a drink you have to drink it before you go through security. It would be good on arrival I guess, you would just have to go look for it. Small disappointment, lol.
There is a Tim Horton's both inside and outside security. What else is there about the Ottawa airport? Hmmm. They make a nice use of waterfalls throughout the airport making for a relaxing environment probably helping with air rage I guess?
All round a nice airport.
More Reviews (48)
- See All Marriott
- See All Thai
- See All St. Laurent Shopping Centre
- See All Cold
- See All Peace Tower and Memorial Chamber
jamiesno's Related Pages
Ottawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CANADA - OTTAWA"
- "My Home town.....a work in progress : o ]"
- "O t t a w a"
- "Definitely A Tale Of Two Cities!!"
- "Ottawa, Ontario! The Canadian Capital!"
- "The capital city of Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ottawa
- Hotels in Ottawa
- Transportation in Ottawa
- Nightlife in Ottawa
- Restaurants in Ottawa
- Shopping in Ottawa
- Warnings and Dangers in Ottawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ottawa
- 49 Reviews
- 134 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Ottawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ottawa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (65)
- Parliament Hill- 110 Reviews, 280 Photos
- Rideau Canal - Skating in Winter- 18 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Winterlude- 19 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Byward Market- 35 Reviews, 86 Photos
- National Art Gallery of Canada- 34 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Ottawa and area Museums- 65 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Rideau Canal- 27 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Parliament Hill - Changing of the Guard- 18 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Views of Ottawa- 16 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Rideau Hall- 14 Reviews, 48 Photos
See All Ottawa Things to Do