"Quebec City, Quebec, Canada" Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec by jamiesno
Quebec Travel Guide: 1,576 reviews and 3,492 photos
I was fortunate enough to get two full days to experience Quebec City and everything it has to offer right after one hectic week at work in the Labrador West region.
I flew via Wabush through Sept Isle into Quebec City. I stayed at the Auberge internationale de Quebec and saw a lot of the city!
Quebec City is very romantic, historic, political, militarian and festive. It is Canada's version of Europe and now after seeing and enjoying Quebec City I give up trying to choose my favorite Canadian City but there are a few close races for the honor. Quebec City has to go near the top and I am sure I will make Quebec City a regular stop now in the future. I can't beleive I waited so long.
The historic downtown, the amazing food and the great world famous carnival make Quebec City a world class destination! I am sure you will enjoy this page and your trip if you visit!
To share my travel experiences with you at a different level I have also added these videos. You will need Real Player from www.real.com to see these videos :-) I hope you enjoy!
Tourist Tabogganing in front of the Chateau Frontenac!
Bonhomme iceskating with kids.
People iceskating at Place Hydro Quebec.
International Ice Sculpture Competition.
Horses and carriage are a popular way to see Quebec!
A view of the Carnaval site from the Plains of Abraham!
The Delta Québec Hotel is newly renovated with a stylish décor. The Quebec City hotel is located right downtown, steps... more travel advice
It's obvious from my Quebec page by now that I really enjoy the food in Quebec City. One morning in 2005 while attending... more travel advice
- See All Carnaval de Quebec # 11 - Giant Soccer...
- See All UNESCO World Heritage Site
- No Tourist Traps?
- Winter Activity Accessories!
- See All Great Shopping Streets
jamiesno's Related Pages
Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quebec, mon amour!"
- "Quebec City, Quebec, Canada"
- "Quebec City - A Bit of Europe Close at Hand!"
- "Quebec, the charming French town"
- "Une Petite Tour de La Ville de Quebec...."
- "Quebec City, c'est magnifique!"
- "LA BELLE PROVINCE - QUEBEC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quebec
- Hotels in Quebec
- Transportation in Quebec
- Nightlife in Quebec
- Restaurants in Quebec
- Shopping in Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quebec
- 79 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quebec
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues