Tobermory Warnings Or Dangers Tips by jamiesno
Tobermory Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 9 photos
No Cliff Diving Sign!
As you explore the Niagra Escarpment you will see there are a lot of cliffs. Some people have jumped off of these in the past and I can tell you some of them have died. They are dead. So don't get any funny ideas.
You'll see from the pictures, I had a little peak over the edge.
Enjoy the pics!
Garden Snake in Bruce County
As you can see from my site you will probably be doing a lot of hiking or time out with nature while on the Bruce Peninsula and they do have rattlesnakes.
The Eastern Massasauga rattlesnake, an endangered species, is now reduced to a few scattered populations. The snake was once found throughout Southern Ontario. When hiking in the area wear long pants or thick socks and boots. Always look where you are putting your hands and feet.
On of the park guys was explaining to me, they are a lot like humans. They won't bother you but if you walk on it or poke at it and so on it will probably react then. They are endangered so don't try to kill it.
The only snake I was fortunate to see was a garden stake. See the photo!
More Reviews (14)
- See All Carrick Tract
- See All Cyprus Lake
- 2006 Wiarton Willie Festival
- Kind of Limited
jamiesno's Related Pages
Tobermory Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Beautiful Bruce Peninsula"
- "From Tobermory to Fathom Five National Marine Park"
- "Back to the Bruce, eh?"
- "The Bruce Peninsula"
- "Tobermory at the top of the Bruce Pennisula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tobermory
- Hotels in Tobermory
- Transportation in Tobermory
- Nightlife in Tobermory
- Restaurants in Tobermory
- Shopping in Tobermory
- Warnings and Dangers in Tobermory
- See All...
Explore the World
- Otocic Sveta Fumija Hotels
- Würzburg Hotels
- Szeged Megyei Varos Hotels
- Póvoa de Varzim
- Aberdeen Hotels
- Duluth Warnings and Dangers
- Melaka Warnings and Dangers
- Madurai Warnings and Dangers
- Danger places
- Portsmouth Warnings and Dangers
- Dutch Harbor Warnings and Dangers
- Kyrenia Warnings and Dangers
- Tobermory Warnings and Dangers
- Riomaggiore Warnings and Dangers
- Brentwood Warnings and Dangers
- Volcano Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Tobermory
- 16 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tobermory?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tobermory
Photos in TobermorySee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues