") @ L was great!" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle by jamiesno
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,205 reviews and 7,964 photos
Before I do anything else with my Seattle page I have to dedicate it to VT members arasnosliw and JetlagCity. A heart felt thank you to these super hosts. I could never have seen or experienced as much as Seattle as I did without their help. I really feel in debt to them after receiving the type of hospitality you normally only expect in more rural settings. Thanks a million!!!
Seattle was a side trip for me from Fort McMurray, Alberta where we were visiting family from Labrador. I flew through Edmonton and Vancouver to reach Seattle and as you will see I managed to cover a lot of this great city. You will love the laid back yet energetic atmosphere! Here's to Cheif Seattle :-)!!
05/05/05 - Arrival, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Mono Rail, Mamas, Seattle Art Museum, Waterfront
05/06/05 - Mt. St. Helen's, Bainbridge Island, Pioneer Square
05/07/05 - Museum of Flight, Copacabana, Underground Tour, Smith Tower, Fremont, Ballard, Chinatown
05/08/05 - Departure
The scenery was great, Seattleites are not defensive about their weather, they have a point to make about it; the point is the weather is not that bad at all. The Tacoma rivalry is humorous. The street activity and energy is refreshing. The sense of entrepreneurship and ingenuity of its founders is inspiring. The diversity of nationalities is special. The sites and things to do is endless. The hospitality was top notch. The Gold Rush history is interesting and the great coffees will ensure you never blink!
My Seattle page is under construction. The tips will be more complete. Coming soon!
The Space Needle has to be Seattle’s most recognizable monument. It is in every Seattle city skyline you ever see. It is... more travel advice
I never really see the value of renting a horse and buggy. They are slow and not necessarily going anywhere. I guess if... more travel advice
- Cinco de Mayo
- See All Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
- See All Strange Street Stories!
- Dog Food?
- Seahawks, Super Sonics and Mariners!
jamiesno's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 69 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues