"Canada" Top 5 Page for this destination Canada by jamiesno
Canada Travel Guide: 40,647 reviews and 95,277 photos
Canada is a very big country with 10 provinces and 3 territories. It is hard to tell you where to begin but for starters it is obviously a great country!
I have organized this page by trying to recommend specific regions that I have visited and can recommend you visit! Under general tips I have just made some comments by province, in my travelogues I taken a unique approach focusing on the flags which are symbolic of the provinces themselves and then in the must see activities I have highlighted experiences that I consider special to me and I trust you will enjoy as well in Canada.
There are really two different Canada's; one north of 60, the other south of the 60th parallel. I have travelled coast to coast in both north and south so I can give you plenty of great information on Oh Canada!
To illustrate my point above about the vastness of this country and the different provinces and territories I have attached a map.
I will do my best though to offer you tips right across the country :-)!!
This is a great nation and very different coast to coast to coast to coast. On the map all the provinces have been colored in and they all represent the ones I have managed to get to!
Ok where Canada is so big it is hard to know where to start and how to organize such a page.
So here is what I have done:
I have only highlighted the very best that I have seen in Canada and make those recommendations. From then you can then follow along and see my more detailed pages on specific regions within Canada.
So as you explore my Canada page, you should be lost in web of unrelated tips. If its on this page it is special and warrants it's own visit.
For example you won't find the Calgary Telus building highlighted in my Canada pages because what is the significance of it? But you will fine the CN Tower. Canada's and the World's tallest building!
You will find out about Mount Logan because it is Canada's highest peak and so forth!
So I hope you enjoy browsing through the best Canada has to offer!
- Pros:The hospitality and the diversity!
- In a nutshell:"I am Canadian!!!!!"
Quebec City host the world's largest winter carnaval every winter late January and early February. It normally covers a... more travel advice
If you are in Canada you are going to need a cool Canada hat like the one in this picture. Just don't drink to much... more travel advice
- Fairmont Hotels
- See All The Calgary Stampede
- Tim Hortons
- George Street, St. John's, Newfoundland
Written Oct 28, 2004
Written Oct 28, 2004
Canadian Flags Continued....
jamiesno's Related Pages
Canada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canada - So much to do, so little time"
- "8000 km Coast-to-Coast (5000 miles)"
- "Canada..... from coast to coast"
- "Canada coast to coast tour"
- "PLEASURE IN CANADIAN WATERS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canada
- Hotels in Canada
- Transportation in Canada
- Nightlife in Canada
- Restaurants in Canada
- Shopping in Canada
- Warnings and Dangers in Canada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canada
- 1,239 Reviews
- 2,638 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 41 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Canada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canada
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John's Intro, 148 reviews, 319 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 83 reviews, 233 photos
- Toronto Intro, 50 reviews, 165 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 39 reviews, 173 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quebec Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 91 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 69 reviews, 116 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 134 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowknife Intro, 68 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Battle Harbour Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues