"Varna, just Varna:)" Varna by pretty33555

Varna Travel Guide: 419 reviews and 1,117 photos

Just a town

A little town with a modernized centre (boutiques etc..) ,Hehe...I've grown up in Moscow, the city of a large scale:) and when I was in the centre of Varna it seemed to me as if I had been in the centre of a toy town..Really weird:))))))Everything is soo close! But as for the districts around there's a lot of room for improvement.

vacations themselves

As for MY vacations there, MY time I spent there.....mmmm........... my impression of the country and of my vacations themselves are different. In over all I liked the country but I can't say the same thing about MY vacations there.... Just bad luck... We lived in the WRONG place. People! Never choose so-called private sector!!!!!!! Though the accomodation is good, you practically won't go anywhere far of your "privacy"....Terribly inconvenient in many senses.... well, it's a long story....later:)))))

• Pros:yr vacations'll be full of Pro's if you live in THE RIGHT place
  • Cons:don't show off and choose a hotel,Private sector was quite "ENOUGH" for me
  • In a nutshell:evrth'll go the RIGHT way if you live in a classic resort zone:)
  • Last visit to Varna: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 5, 2004

pretty33555

“just you go in and win!”

Badges & Stats in Varna