Hurghada Hotel Tips by pretty33555

Hurghada Hotels: 23,100 reviews and 257 photos

the palace itself:) - Hurghada

the palace itself:)

a sunny place with insidious glass doors

So, we stayed at Grand Plaza:)
What can I say?it's a 5stars hotel, which really keeps up to its "stars".
We didn't find any fault about the service and conditions:)
but!! be careful with glass doors!!! They clean them so impecably that it's often impossible tell whether it's glass or not:)))So there were some tourists who happened to crash against the glass of the doors:)) very funny!!!
I was among them, so my friend had fun too, when she saw a huge bruise under my eye the next morning. My dad was "the doors victim" too:D)))))

Unique Qualities: as for the qualities, it didn't seem to me that there was a wide variety of food there, but still it was delicious and of a good quality:))))
They have a very cute pizzeria there!

AS for an animation team........to tell the truth after the animation team in Turkey, that guys seemed to me a little bit dull:) nice guys, but I didn't rolled of laughter as I got used to in Turkey:)

oh yeah!!! all is inclusive!

Comparison: least expensive

Price: US$180 and up

Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jul 22, 2003
Great  Hilton - Hurghada
Great Hilton

This hotel is situated next to the "Grand Plaza". We used to go there to dancing. There is a discotheque named "galaxy" as far as I remember:))))
Also they have karaoke every Sunday:)
The thing that impressed me most of all about that place is its massive gorgeous, massive hall with twisted ladders with RED rug on it:)))))
I suppose that accommodation is more expensive that in "Grand Plaza", and besides they don't have the system "all inclusive"
As far as we could feel swimming pools are not heated up.

Address: in the neighbourhood of Grand Plaza:)

Theme: Hotel

• Updated May 25, 2003

pretty33555

“just you go in and win!”

Badges & Stats in Hurghada

Have you been to Hurghada?

Latest Activity in Hurghada

Visiting Hurghada?
Read real reviews about Hurghada Hotels!

Top 10 Hurghada Things to Do