"It's all about 'Le Lac'..." Genval by Peter_P
Genval Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 32 photos
Not far from Brussels, this is a quiet region. Although I've never been here on a weekend when it can be a lot more crowded...
Perfect place for a walk, a relaxed afternoon,... with nothing on your mind !
This fine hotel, on the borders of the 'Lac', is a perfect location for a weekend trip. Expensive but a little paradise on earth !
- Pros:Nice piece of nature...
Perfect cuisine in a good atmosphere... Several fish-diches and a wide range of desserts (hmm, i like most)... make... more travel advice
I did not stayed in this hotel yet, only experienced the perfect cuisine. First impression was good, even more then... more travel advice
Peter_P's Related Pages
Genval Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's all about 'Le Lac'..."
- "Romantic getaway close to Brussels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Genval
- Hotels in Genval
- Restaurants in Genval
- Shopping in Genval
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Genval
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Genval?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Genval
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zuidhollandse Biesbosch Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Genval hotel reviews
- Chateau Du Lac Hotel
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2013