"Visiting Normandy one more time..." Creully by Peter_P
Creully Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
We choose to stay in Crépon, nearby Creully and about 15 km from Caen. A perfect place in the middle of Haut-Normandy. A quiet town, not much to see, but ideal to explore the surroundings, the landing beaches of WWII and the nature...
In the northern part of France, 'le departement de Normandy' is mostly famous for its coastline, the Calvados and Cider, the 'spicy' cheeses, and the lovely people...
A superbe coastline of 600 km. with sandy beaches, rough rock-formations, little towns, small harbours,... It's at least a one-in-a-lifetime visit worth !!
Famous hotel, now that I have been there...:-)
Quiet atmosphere, good services,... all you need in a place like this...!
Peter_P's Related Pages
Creully Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Creully
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Creully?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creully
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zuidhollandse Biesbosch Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues