"Dhulikhel and Panauti" Dhulikhel by Peter_P
Dhulikhel Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos
There is not much to see, but it is famous for the daily market and the beautiful sunrise over the peaks of the Himalaya...
What did we see : nothing, nothing at all...fog all over the place. Maybe frustrating but after all a pleasure to be in Dhulikhel and in our Hotel 'Himalayan Horizon'...:)
An ancient medieval city in the valley near Dhulikhel. Still inhabited and therefore a place to visit if you are nearby. Over a small suspension bridge, the old town is easy of access. We walked up to the local market. Different styles of houses, old and new, standing together and a local population not suprised by your visit...
This medieval village is worth visiting... Nearby a river and in walking distance from the local market, you'll find old... more travel advice
Peter_P's Related Pages
Dhulikhel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dhulikhel and Panauti"
- "Breath the air of mountains"
- "quick stop enroute, for some photos..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dhulikhel
- Hotels in Dhulikhel
- Warnings and Dangers in Dhulikhel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dhulikhel
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Dhulikhel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dhulikhel
Photos in DhulikhelSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zuidhollandse Biesbosch Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Agra Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Varanasi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orchha Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues