"3 days trip in HONGKONG (HKG)" Hong Kong by FOotFetish

Hong Kong Travel Guide: 8,370 reviews and 20,332 photos

Firstly, sorry folks that I can't provide very good info on Hongkong as I am only there for a weekend retreat. However, I am happy to share with all about any information and my experiences during my trip in HKG.

Mom and myself took United Airlines from Singapore to Hongkong on a 3-hour flight. The fun part is we didn't plan to do or go anywhere special in HKG. So we shall decide on that once we got hold of a local map. Since we are staying in the city, the map looks fairly easy to read. I am pretty sure it's quite hard to get lost there.

Since the population of HKG are mainly made up of the Chinese, we have no worries accomodating to the new travel place.

Most people would speak Cantonese ( a form of chinese dialect) and also Mandarin. Some may speak small amount of English but I guess if you do know how to speak Cantonese , that would be a bonous. Comes in handy with you need to make a bargain at the Ladies Market.

March is a much cooler weather with occasional showers. Of course, the safest bet to come is still summer.

I'll provide more info as I go along with the pics...

• Pros:Cheap cheap cheap
  • Cons:I can't speak cantonese...thank goodness with mom
  • In a nutshell:I love the BARGAINS
  • Last visit to Hong Kong: Mar 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 8, 2005

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2006 at 3:12 PM

Nice tips on Hong Kong. Thanks!

• eviltooth's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2005 at 4:50 AM

I forgot to get you to whack my ex-boss for me! : | Luckily I didn't go to Nu Ren Jie with my mum, hurhur. The hotel does look like a scene from those HK scary movies. ; p

FOotFetish

“Vietnam:Aug07 India/Australia:Nov/Dec07”

Badges & Stats in Hong Kong

Have you been to Hong Kong?

Latest Activity in Hong Kong