" Adelaide" Adelaide by FOotFetish
Adelaide Travel Guide: 986 reviews and 2,164 photos
Yeap, I just got back from a 6-days trip to Adelaide few weeks ago.
General infomation about Adelaide:
Founded by Colonel William Light in 1837.
Located at the south end of Australia, adjacent to River Torrens.Easily reach in just 2 hours of interstate flight from Perth Airport. Weather is much colder in winter as compared to Perth.Extra warmers might be necessary. It's not hard to find your way around. Main streets in the city are: North Terrace, Rundle Mall, King William Street, Victoria Square, Flinders Street. One can never get bored around in Adelaide coz' there are heaps of museums, statues ,botanical gardens,winery centres, churches ,discovery centres and also fabulous cafes or resturants within the boundry of the city itself. More coming next.........
- Pros:Great place for retirement
- Cons:Too little nightlife
- In a nutshell:More than just a red or white wine chardonnay
Nothing to do at night..all we did was drinking , binge eating and foot massage.. more travel advice
FOotFetish's Related Pages
Adelaide Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FORGOTTEN CAPITAL CITY - ADELAIDE"
- "Here is where I'd live in Australia"
- "Adelaide - quieter than its eastern cousins"
- "Don't Overlook Adelaide"
- "IMPREXXION: ADELAIDE"
- "ADELAIDE'S XMAS PAGEANT"
- " Adelaide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Adelaide
- Hotels in Adelaide
- Transportation in Adelaide
- Nightlife in Adelaide
- Restaurants in Adelaide
- Shopping in Adelaide
- Warnings and Dangers in Adelaide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adelaide
- 24 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Adelaide?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adelaide
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 62 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 24 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Northam Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Subiaco Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Serpentine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lancelin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Albany Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos