"Here in Western Australia-Perth" Top 5 Page for this destination Perth by FOotFetish

Perth Travel Guide: 2,295 reviews and 4,829 photos

Welcome to Down Under

Perth is the city state of Westrern Australia (WA). Indeed, WA covers about 1/3 of Australia land and has the most aborginals around. To many people, Perth may sound like a quiet and boring place. After staying here for the past 4 years, I believe Perth has its own beauty and attractions which are worth for the tourists to check it out. For instance, heaps of national parks, casino, wildlife parks, memorial halls, museums, arts threatre, pubs, clubs, FOOD!

Weather varies depending on the seasons throughout the year. Atterall, Perth does have one of the better climate in Australia.

Thursdays are great for suburb night shopping and city open till 9pm on Fridays.

University life in Perth

This picture was taken with my previous housemates who are all taking occupational therapy students.
All of us were probably too bored during the winter holidays.Thank god to Christina who brought along her Majong set from Macau, Hongkong.

Majong is= tiles that comes with different numbers and pictures on it.

• Pros:Nice weather, yummy food, cheap cars
  • Cons:shops closed too early, files are too friendly.
  • In a nutshell:Not just about kangeroofs
  • Last visit to Perth: Feb 2001
  • Intro Updated Jul 1, 2004

• youssef09's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 3:50 AM

very nice pages, greetings from so so far algiers !!

• Aidy_p's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2007 at 9:31 AM

Lovely pic you have there. :)

• Dec 19, 2005 at 11:32 PM

Surely this cannot be serious. It says we cannot bring worn shoes in to Australia at Perth. What is a visitor to do? There was no suggestion of this on my previous trips to Australia, but I entered at Melbourne and Sydney? Again, is this serious?

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2005 at 5:46 AM

We'll have to get a Mah Jong game going next time you're in Perth. -leyle

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 8:11 AM

After snowboarding on my Swiss Alps, I've also experimented the aussie sandboarding when I was DownUnderDown, but I prefer to have snow than sand in my pants in case of fall ;-)

• mad4travel's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Nice Perth pages. It was my fave city in Oz. Going back there next year. Greetings from London :-)

• icyjo24's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 9:19 AM

nice page... I miss this place so much.. hope to go there again...

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2005 at 8:04 PM

great pg. reminds me of my trip to Perth and Down South last year.

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2005 at 11:40 PM

Great tips on Perth! :)

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2005 at 3:09 PM

Great page! I guess I'll be back in Perth again next year for my sisters wedding...

FOotFetish Lives Here!