"Serpentine Falls and the natural surroundings" Serpentine by FOotFetish
Serpentine Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 56 photos
Serpentine-Jarrahdale is situated on the foothills of Darling Ranges. Approximately 40 mins south of perth. Generally, Serpentine is surrounded by the national park, farmland, native birds, wildflowers and of course, bushes. If you are looking for a day or 2 from Perth city, you may wish to enjoy the natures and tranquility of such rural area of Western Australia.
Thanks to Annathrax who brought me here for some exciting bush walking tours (DIY one)
**Find out more as you go along my pages. (TO BE CONTINUED)
- Pros:Peacefful, natural surroundings
- In a nutshell:The best kept secret around
Aint no hills high enough.....this is the maximum height we reached. Making our ways through slippery rocks and thorny... more travel advice
FOotFetish's Related Pages
Serpentine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Serpentine"
- "Serpentine Jarrahdale"
- "A day trip to Serpentine Falls"
- "Serpentine Falls and the natural surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serpentine
- Transportation in Serpentine
- Nightlife in Serpentine
- Restaurants in Serpentine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serpentine
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Serpentine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serpentine
Photos in SerpentineSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 62 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Adelaide Intro, 24 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Northam Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Subiaco Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Serpentine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lancelin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Albany Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos