"VT Meet in Subiaco" Subiaco by FOotFetish
Subiaco Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 54 photos
Subiaco can be considered as one of the "posh" places to live and expensive shopping area. About 5-10 mins drive from the City, one can get to enjoy a streets of great resturants/cafes and designed boutiques.Plus, i realised that there is this shops which sells outdoor/adventure kits has got my favourite Crumpler Bag in store!Don't ask me why am i so fascinated about the bag....it looks so versatile!
In the next few pages, I shall put up my VT pics here as well.
- Pros:Easy transport, good food
- Cons:Posh shopping area
- In a nutshell:Thank goodness there are the markets!
This movie theatre is located along Hay Street , opposite Oriel's cafe. more travel advice
Here's a kiss before sending Gwynneth on a Spainard yatch..........So who's got the lucky stars? more travel advice
FOotFetish's Related Pages
Subiaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sensational Subiaco"
- "VT Meet in Subiaco"
- "Subiaco for restaurants and shopping"
- "INNER CITY STYLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Subiaco
- Hotels in Subiaco
- Transportation in Subiaco
- Nightlife in Subiaco
- Restaurants in Subiaco
- Shopping in Subiaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Subiaco
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Subiaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Subiaco
Photos in SubiacoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 62 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adelaide Intro, 24 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Northam Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Subiaco Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Serpentine Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lancelin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Albany Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos