"An International Lake" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodensee by phred1910
Bodensee Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 141 photos
Imagine sitting on a German beach in sunny 85 F (30 C) weather, eating a barbeque, lazily watching sailboats drift by, as across the lake you can see the hills of Austria and Switzerland - and further on the snow capped peaks of the Alps. Imagine charming little towns dotted along a magnificant coastline - loaded with stores, cafes, and quaint hotels.... Imagine a beautiful Island in this lake....
This is the Bodensee (Lake Constance)
- Pros:C'mon....the scenery
- Cons:A little crowded
- In a nutshell:A gem, two hours away from home.
Because it is a mountain lake...fed by the glaciers of the Alps... it is quite rocky...a pair of neoprene water shoes... more travel advice
phred1910's Related Pages
Bodensee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teddy Bears, Dolls and Running at the Bodensee"
- "The Bodensee - Lake Constance"
- "An International Lake"
- "BODENSEE - The Lake of Constance"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Fun Weekend"
- "Bodensee a.k.a. Lake Constance"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodensee
- Hotels in Bodensee
- Transportation in Bodensee
- Restaurants in Bodensee
- Shopping in Bodensee
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodensee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bodensee
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bodensee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodensee
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Schwäbisch Gmünd Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munising Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antibes Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Grainau Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehrwald Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzbühel Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.