"LIFE IS A FUNNY BUISNESS" gabsblack's Profile

Hi Everybody,

Life is sometimes going funny ways !!! I am a person who does not care about material things. The only passion I have ( and so far spent all the few Euro I am making on ) is travelling.
But now I have a second passion. Comedy !!! Priorites are changing. My Around the world trip is on hold for an unforeseeable time.
This year I had plans to go to Bhutan. Instead I am performing in the Kilkenny Laughs festival in Ireland and in Edinburgh in August and that is where my holidays and my money is going !!!
I know a few of you will say this woman is nuts. I guess you need to be mad, if you take joy out of the habit climbing on a stage and making a fool out of yourself infront of a bunch of strangers !!!
And yes, most comedians are paid peanuts !!! It will not even pay for my travel expenses this year.
But I love it ...........................

..... and this is the whole point of this page. All I wanted to say is ...
DON'T PUT OFF DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO !!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT !!!
HAVE FUN !!!

All the best,
Gaby

• Intro Updated Apr 10, 2008

• IrishFem's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2009 at 7:13 AM

Hi Gaby, where are you, what are you up too. I am travelling around South America for the last few weeks and loving every moment.

• azadeh1's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 1:08 AM

Hey, nice pages & I want to say that I do love dublin, I do love.. I do love. God bless you

• besbel's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 3:28 PM

Merry Christmas, Gabrielle, and Happy New Year 2008!

• biensalinasjr.'s Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Just want to wish you on your birthday - joy and peace

• LauraWest's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2007 at 7:48 AM

I hope you see this Happy Birthday greeting, Gaby! How r U? love, Laura

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2007 at 5:58 AM

Hey you. Havent been around a lot lately. I have a ticket back in November. Will email you the details.

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Dave was here

• ExoticGal's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 1:06 AM

Gabs, happy belated birthday! All the best for life & work in Dublin. Drink all the beer for me. Till we meet again, somewhere.

• joysweet's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2006 at 2:26 AM

mabuhay! birthday greetings from manila, philippines. wishing you safe and happy travels :)

• Nov 25, 2006 at 11:13 PM

Happy birthday Gabriele! Hope you have a blast! very best wishes, Maria :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
gabsblack's Profile Photo

gabsblack

“Everybody has to die, but not everybody really lives”

Ranked Member