"Mandarmoni : 25 kms from Digha" Digha by samitbabu
Digha Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 200 photos
Mandarmoni, is gaining importance as a tourist hot spot for Bengalis who have been to Digha for n number of times and are looking for an alternative.
- Pros:Good serene place, less crowded,
- Cons:no electricity at night, all hotels run on genrators,
samitbabu's Related Pages
Digha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Digha-Mandarmani Kolkata's Weekend gateway"
- "Digha !!"
- "Digha A sea beach near home"
- "At Mandarmani beach"
- "March-ing to Digha"
- "Digha on Sea"
- "Digha - The Most Popular Sea Beach Of West Bengal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Digha
- Hotels in Digha
- Transportation in Digha
- Nightlife in Digha
- Restaurants in Digha
- Shopping in Digha
- Warnings and Dangers in Digha
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Digha
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Digha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Digha
Top 10 Pages
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 20 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lake Naivasha Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Delphi Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Haridwar Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Latest Digha hotel reviews