Reykjavík Region Sports & Outdoors Tips by Scandic
Reykjavík Region Sports & Outdoors: 5 reviews and 6 photos
There are just couple of gyms in Reykjavik. The biggest one is World Class but it is not near centrum. Good one is Thokkabot, it's in west side and takes about 15minutes from centrum to walk. I really liked the place, there's also spinning and aerobics there. it was year 1999 when I was therebut I hope that Thokkabot is still on the place.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Staying for a few days only?
- The roads
- See All Nelly´s Café - nightclub
- Volcano Show
- See All Good location, reasonable price
- See All Skyr!!!!!
Scandic's Related Pages
Reykjavík Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iceland - in winter!"
- "Reykjavik 101"
- "Seamandrew's Reykjavik Region Page"
- "Reykjavik - wonderland :)"
- "Iceland, a small country with big heart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reykjavík Region
- Hotels in Reykjavík Region
- Transportation in Reykjavík Region
- Nightlife in Reykjavík Region
- Restaurants in Reykjavík Region
- Shopping in Reykjavík Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Reykjavík Region
- See All...
Explore the World
- Atlanta Hotels
- United States of America
- Fort Walton Beach Hotels
- Corpus Christi Hotels
- Pachmarhi Hotels
- South Carolina Hotels
- Male Island
- North America
- Cherrapunji Hotels
- West Virginia Hotels
- Honeymoon Island State Recreation Area Hotels
- Badulla Hotels
- Panadura Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Badges & Stats in Reykjavík Region
- 22 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reykjavík Region
- Posted in Travel Anchorage Forum "RE: RE: Living In Anchorage"
- Wrote a Review Staying for a few days only? in Reykjavík Region Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Staying for a few days only?"
- updated a Reykjavík Region Travel Page "Iceland, a small country with big heart"
- Commented on one of tvdm's Reykjavík Region travel pages
Photos in Reykjavík RegionSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 47 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 50 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 31 reviews, 27 photos
- Finland Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntington Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordova Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
Top Reykjavík Region hotels
- Reykjavík Hotels
- 894 Reviews - 3001 Photos
- Blue Lagoon- 32 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Buildings- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Hallgrimskirkja- 23 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Glaciers/ Geysers/ Waterfalls- 25 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Museums & Galleries- 11 Reviews, 8 Photos
- City views- 8 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Sculpture/ Statues- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Whale Watching- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Icelandic Ponies- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Swimming- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Reykjavík Region Things to Do