"Fiskars, village in Finland" Fiskars by Scandic
Fiskars Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 37 photos
Fiskars is not a place that you'll see in travel guided or where you can noticed while travelling in Finland. It's located in beutiful valley in South Finland and it's not that near big motor ways. But if somebody reads this and she/he is coming in Finland and planning trip, don't forget Fiskars.
In Middle Europe you can still find small villages that lives from handicrafts, but in our high tech Finland it's not common att all, unfortunately. So Fiskars is different and it's also a important place for artists. We need places like Fiskars, if we want to keep our design in the top of the world.
Fiskars is the ideal place to experience Finland’s industrial origins, in a setting that has remained virtually unchanged for over a century. You can feel the Fiskars in one day, it is so small village. But there's also hotels and good restaurants, so why not stay overnight, specially in summer. In summer Fiskars shows it's bests. Nature is green and water is blue.
Wonderful place, near forrest. This place is like just from the fairytale, red house and green trees around it. But... more travel advice
I have once eaten here in Kuparipaja. Food was pretty delicious and the menu is well designed, I'm sure that there's... more travel advice
Scandic's Related Pages
Fiskars Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fiskars, the city of scissors :)"
- "Fiskars - handcraft village"
- "Fiskars, village in Finland"
- "Home of Scissors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiskars
- Hotels in Fiskars
- Transportation in Fiskars
- Restaurants in Fiskars
- Shopping in Fiskars
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiskars
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Fiskars?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiskars
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 47 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 50 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 31 reviews, 27 photos
- Finland Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntington Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordova Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos