"Kiiminki River" Kiiminki by Scandic
Kiiminki Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 34 photos
I don't know much about Kiiminki Village, but the River which flows trourght it is pretty familiar to me. There ar elots of activitets to do, like canoeing, trekking, fishing and swimming. The nature around the river is amazingly fresh and green and you don't need any kind of guide or tourist group to do something fun.
One of my favourite point along the river is Koiteli. A very beautiful area of rapids; several islands in the vicinity, which can be reached by going across suspension bridges. A lean-to facility in the section below the rapids. Excellently suited as a fishing spot for families.
It's a wonderful place for sun bathing and swimming.
Scandic's Related Pages
Kiiminki Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kiiminki
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kiiminki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kiiminki
Photos in KiiminkiSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 47 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 50 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 31 reviews, 27 photos
- Finland Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntington Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordova Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos