"Vaasa" Top 5 Page for this destination Vasa by Scandic
Vasa Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 106 photos
My first trip to Vaasa was in November 2002. I have always had a feeling that it could a city that i love, but I have never been there before. Now I decided to take a trip to Vaasa, 'cause my favourite band Kent was playing there.
Altough the weather was bad, I really liked the city. All the buildnings and nice people, sea and eveything. You hear both Finnish and Swedish and guys look good too;)
Ou jeah, I felt that Vaasa was 'my' city. I'm gonna try to get some work from there, maybe next summer.
- Pros:Beautyness of this city
- Cons:I didin't have time to think about them
Thsi is good and high quality camping area specially for the families. Tropiclandia waterpark and Wasalandia Amusement... more travel advice
Scandic's Related Pages
Vasa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vaasa, a diversified town by the sea"
- "Vasa - Where past and present meet"
- "VASA - FINLAND"
- "Mario's Vasa page"
- "Sunniest town in Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vasa
- Hotels in Vasa
- Transportation in Vasa
- Nightlife in Vasa
- Restaurants in Vasa
- Shopping in Vasa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vasa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vasa
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Vasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vasa
Photos in VasaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 47 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Helsinki Intro, 50 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 40 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 31 reviews, 27 photos
- Finland Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntington Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porvoo Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordova Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos