"Delta Junction" Delta Junction by JKSmithPE
Delta Junction Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 25 photos
I travel about and work on engineering and construction projects. I've been here since May '02.
I enjoy fishing and hiking. I like to try my hand at gold panning. No luck yet (at least I wouldn't say so if I did strike it rich!!)
Night time sky
- In a nutshell:Good jumping off point for nature activities
Home cooking. These guys are from Michigan (Lower 48) and know a thing or two about basic good food. Good eats - try the... more travel advice
At 40 below you need to think ahead. -Don't travel alone - take along a buddy that can help dig you out of a snow... more travel advice
JKSmithPE's Related Pages
Delta Junction Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Delta Junction"
- "Gateway to the Al-Can Highway"
- "We got horseshoes 'n beer...we are coolin'!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delta Junction
- Restaurants in Delta Junction
- Shopping in Delta Junction
- Warnings and Dangers in Delta Junction
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delta Junction
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Delta Junction?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delta Junction
Photos in Delta JunctionSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Delta Junction Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Alaska Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Salta Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Idaho Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amarillo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- West Memphis Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Nevada Intro, 3 photos
- Utah Intro, 3 photos
- Alabama Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Fairbanks Intro, 3 photos