"Want an off the beaten track beach holiday?" Santa Teresa Gallura by MUFConTour
Santa Teresa Gallura Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
Santa Teresa de Gallura at the Northern tip of the island of Sardinia has the best beaches I've ever come across. The small town itself has plenty to offer in terms of hotels, bars, and restaurants and Corsica is just a stones throw across the channel and can be reached by boat from the port.
Theres a lovely piazza in the centre of the town, and I remember drinking beer on one of the terraces watching the locals walking in groups endlessly walking back across in the evenings.
Not far from the famous Costa Smerelda, but certainly a lot cheaper
Just outside the town centre, with pool - but with many beaches around you didnt need it Full of Italian family holiday... more travel advice
MUFConTour's Related Pages
Santa Teresa Gallura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santa Teresa de Gallura"
- "Want an off the beaten track beach holiday?"
- "A beautiful Beach"
- See All...
- Hotels in Santa Teresa Gallura
- Nightlife in Santa Teresa Gallura
- Restaurants in Santa Teresa Gallura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Teresa Gallura
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Santa Teresa Gallura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Teresa Gallura
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: 6 months pregnant where to go..."
- Wrote a Review Around the main Piazza in Santa Teresa Gallura Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good quality 3* Hotel"
- created a Santa Teresa Gallura Travel Page "Want an off the beaten track beach holiday?"
- Commented on one of annebeth's Santa Teresa Gallura travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Coruña Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Lens Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Chantilly Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Brussels 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bordeaux Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Auxerre Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Lille Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo