"Manchester New Hampshire" Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester by biljah
Manchester Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 107 photos
I was born and raised in Manchester New Hampshire so it holds a special place in my heart. It was once boasted as the lagest textile mills in the world. Now it is NH's Biggest city but overall it is considered a mid size city. It has a typical New England feel with a small town charm. The people are freindly and warm, despite the freezing cold temperatures.
The city comes alive at night. Downtown has various Bars. Pubs, and resteraunts, and the arts are present in this quant New England city ase well. The Main street called Elm Street, is usualy pretty packed for business on weekdays, and for pleasure on weeknignts and weekends. Manchester has everything a big city has, only a litte bit smaller. The city has around 250,000 people yet is one of the safest cities in America.
- Pros:Not too Small!
- Cons:But way too Cold ...
- In a nutshell:Not too big, Not too Small, could Manchester be just right? it could despite the cold.
Commercial street has renovated the factories and filled them with, cafes, resteraunts, universites, clubs, pubs, bars,... more travel advice
John Stark was NH's own American Revolution war hero. We was a very succesful general who was one step ahead of the... more travel advice
biljah's Related Pages
Manchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hard Luck to High Tech"
- "Manchester New Hampshire"
- "RhondaRuth's new Manchester Page"
- "MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE"
- "m.n.'s new Manchester page"
- "wdw4us's new Manchester Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manchester
- Hotels in Manchester
- Transportation in Manchester
- Nightlife in Manchester
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Shopping in Manchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Manchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manchester
- 16 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manchester
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manchester Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Querétaro Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Boston Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Saltillo Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos