"I used to live in Martinborough circa 1980" Wairarapa by craic
Wairarapa Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 166 photos
Some things haven't changed - it was nice to see some familiar edifaces when I visited the old place with my son in the winter of 2008.
And the swing bridge over the Hungaroa River. But it looks pretty rickety now. I didn't try to use it.
- Pros:Still a really nice place.
- Cons:I know it can flood from time to time.
- In a nutshell:Very nice country, very nice people.
I like lots of milk in my tea, and hotels never supply enough. So I nipped around into Kitchener Street to a little shop... more travel advice
craic's Related Pages
Wairarapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I used to live in Martinborough circa 1980"
- "The Eastern gateway out of Wellington"
- "Wairarapa -on the East Coast of the Nth Island"
- "Castlepoint the best kept secret"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wairarapa
- Hotels in Wairarapa
- Transportation in Wairarapa
- Restaurants in Wairarapa
- Shopping in Wairarapa
- Warnings and Dangers in Wairarapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wairarapa
- 20 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Wairarapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wairarapa
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Are there any UBER drivers..."
- Wrote a Review Early to bed, early to rise in Wairarapa Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Early to bed, early to rise"
- updated a Wairarapa Travel Page "I used to live in Martinborough circa 1980"
- Commented on one of stevemt's Wairarapa travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos