"I came to no harm in Bari" Bari by craic
Bari Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 322 photos
I arrived in Bari from Lecce by train at about 1pm and my ferry left at about 7 pm - but I have heard such stories about Bari that I was feeling quite intimidated by it. I found it to be a bit scruffy, but the people who I stopped to ask the way were most obliging - especially the 2 police who were watching some sort of demonstration of exciteable youths in a shop front - don't know what that was about - the police went out of their way with charming smiles to put me on the right track.
So my first impression was excellent.
It would be interesting to explore this place. Find out why people tell stories about it.
The pic is of an old fort that I passed once I had got out of the business district and onto the waterfront.
I had plenty of time as I was proceeding from the train station to the ferry station and I would dearly have liked to... more travel advice
craic's Related Pages
Bari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice to visit"
- "Magnificent Bari"
- "Bari, Italy"
- "Bari - First Impressions..."
- "I came to no harm in Bari"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bari
- Hotels in Bari
- Transportation in Bari
- Nightlife in Bari
- Restaurants in Bari
- Shopping in Bari
- Warnings and Dangers in Bari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bari
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Bari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bari
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos