"Fiasco in Bogliasco?" Bogliasco by craic
Bogliasco Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 28 photos
No not at all. It is great.
Liguria Study Centre
The view from our bedroom window.
The Mediterranean was very wild for a couple of days. These surfers at the Bogliasco beach - well - I am glad I am not their mother. It was scarey stuff.
The train line passes right underneath our villa. When I received the three pages (in Italian) about the Fellowship the only thing I was struggling to understand was the earthquakes we might experience. Seemed odd. Until I worked out that because the trains pass underneath we might think we were having tremors. It's not too bad. After a couple of weeks when there was a sciopero and no trains for a bit I noticed they were missing - but otherwise they didn't disturb me much.
- Pros:Very pretty and quaint.
- Cons:Very steep.
- In a nutshell:Just another of those gorgeous seaside villages.
And there is a picturesque fish shop displaying its wares. And a cafe that sells good ice cream. And a post ofice which... more travel advice
There is a news stand in the Piazza - (closed between 1pm and 4pm) but they don't keep foreign language newspapers. That... more travel advice
craic's Related Pages
Bogliasco Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bogliasco
- 11 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Bogliasco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bogliasco
Photos in BogliascoSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogliasco Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue