"Nervy in Nervi?" Nervi by craic
Nervi Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 52 photos
Nah - not at all - Nervi is lovely.
I was told it was one of the oldest touristic areas in Italy. Not for seeing old stuff and history and that - but for relaxing and resort type stuff. Building a beautiful villa and taking advantage of the excellent micro-climate. Some people have even suggested that it is a rich person's place. And there certainly are what must be very grand and expensive enclaves. But plenty of plainer, gritty stuff too.
This is apparently a Roman bridge. They built bridges to last back then.
See what I mean? Not grand or posh at all. Just tons of charm.
Update - I have just found out that this is the next village up - Quinto al Mare - sometimes called Nervi-Quinto. The villages around here blend into each other.
- Pros:Very charming place.
- Cons:Occasionally in November it rains gatti e cani.
- In a nutshell:Chill out, relax, it's Nervi.
Nervi is a proper little town with a supermarket and a post office etc etc. BUT it also caters for the richer folk in... more travel advice
In my experience it is a bit unusual to have a free toilette on a railway station in Italy. And not a unisex one either.... more travel advice
craic's Related Pages
Nervi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "for a wish of a dear guest..."
- "Nervy in Nervi?"
- "Nervi, June 3rd - 6th"
- "Afternoon by the sea"
- "Exploring Liguria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nervi
- Hotels in Nervi
- Transportation in Nervi
- Restaurants in Nervi
- Shopping in Nervi
- Warnings and Dangers in Nervi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nervi
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Nervi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nervi
Photos in NerviSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos