"To quote from the brochure -" San Fruttuoso by craic
San Fruttuoso Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 51 photos
"- this is one of the precious stones blonging to the Unesco. Set in a suggestive bay it is a small village of fishermen who make turism their main occupation."
It is bog old. Built a very long time ago. And round about here the Christ of the Abyss was submerged at 17 metres.
We did it for the walk. My husband sometimes says - There would be nothing wrong with Italy if all the religious sites and artefacts were removed.
Now he is going way too far - because this abbey is sweetly pretty and obviously anciently venerable.
But we did do it for the walk.
- In a nutshell:So old! Amazing!
And then you are in Santa Margharita Ligure and back on the rail system - the bus drops you right at the station - and... more travel advice
But then Italy is chokka with sweetly pretty towns. We arrived about 3 and the sun had gone off it - so it was rather... more travel advice
craic's Related Pages
San Fruttuoso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "To quote from the brochure -"
- "thanks to a concert..."
- "What a daily trip!!"
- "The pearl of the Portofino rock"
- "San Fruttuoso di Camogli"
- "Paradise except for F&B"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Fruttuoso
- Transportation in San Fruttuoso
- Nightlife in San Fruttuoso
- Restaurants in San Fruttuoso
- Warnings and Dangers in San Fruttuoso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Fruttuoso
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to San Fruttuoso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Fruttuoso
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Rome experts: which is your..."
- updated a San Fruttuoso Travel Page "To quote from the brochure -"
- Wrote a Review It takes ten minutes maybe. in San Fruttuoso Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "It takes ten minutes maybe."
- Commented on one of gmg61's San Fruttuoso travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos