"I'm walking from Quarto dei Mille towards Genova -" Sturla by craic
Sturla Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
- and I think this must be Sturla.
The closer you get to Genova the tattier the towns become. I am sure Sturla has historical features of great interest - and natural beauty - but no one has pointed them out to me yet.
It's not that tatty. I'm sure it is a nice enough place to live.
I bought a sandwich from a cafe and it may be the worst sandwich I have ever eaten - but there you go. You can buy a really bad sandwich in any town.
- Pros:Close to Genova.
- Cons:A bit scruffy.
- In a nutshell:I was the only tourist in town I think.
craic's Related Pages
Sturla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I'm walking from Quarto dei Mille towards Genova -"
- Create a Sturla Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sturla
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Sturla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sturla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos