"Country NSW" Crookwell by craic
Crookwell Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
My first windfarm. It seemed rather beautiful and made a mysterious sound.
Ye olde pavilion where they used to display the iced cakes and embroidered tray cloths and the beetroot and potatoes and the dahlias and tulips.
Gone by the board now.
- Pros:Very rural.
- Cons:It was in drought.
- In a nutshell:Liked the ambience.
craic's Related Pages
Crookwell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Crookwell
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Crookwell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crookwell
- Posted in Travel Wellington Forum "Re: 2 days in Wellington"
- Wrote a Review One or two things that I know about Crookwell in Crookwell Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "One or two things that I know about Crookwell"
- updated a Crookwell Travel Page "Country NSW"
- Commented on one of CandS's Crookwell travel pages
Photos in CrookwellSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos