"The best name since Koo Wee Rup" Nar Nar Goon by craic
Nar Nar Goon Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I've only been to Nar Nar Goon once. When my daughter kept her horses on a property here. But I live closeish now so will visit again and thoroughly explore it.
Such a good name! It comes from an aboriginal word for koala apparently.
It's in Gippsland, 61 k from the centre of Melbourne. It gets pretty dry as you can see so the horses have to be hand fed.
I know there is at least one pub because we passed it as we drove to the property.
- Pros:Great name.
- In a nutshell:I will explore and report back.
craic's Related Pages
Nar Nar Goon Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nar Nar Goon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Nar Nar Goon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nar Nar Goon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos