"Probably more to Scoresby than meets the eye." Scoresby by craic
Scoresby Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Scoresby is an outer suburb of Melbourne, on the flatlands between the Mornington peninsula and the Dandenong Ranges.
So far the only thing I have found to do in Scoresby (apart from live there) is the Caribbean Market.
I went over to check it out because I was intrigued by this pirate statue touring for business out by the road.
A pirate! Why a pirate?
I suppose because it is called the Caribbean Market. But why is it called the Caribbean Market. It's nothing like the Caribbean.
More questions than answers.
As a market it's a bit of a fizzle I thought. But It was nice to see the kiddies having fun.
It's a big area with a bit of a lake - if you are a pedestrian it's a long walk in from the road - and it costs money to get in. That's a bit on the nsoe I think. Even though it is only $2-50.
But it was busy on the sunny Saturday I went.
Open three days a week. Check the link on the tip if you want details. Or just google.
- Pros:Seems a pleasant, down market suburb. Good roads.
- Cons:Kind of featureless.
- In a nutshell:I am sure it is a nice place to live. You would need a car.
craic's Related Pages
Scoresby Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Scoresby
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Scoresby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scoresby
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 32 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palmerston North Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otaki Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Italy Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livorno Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Martinborough Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos