VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Auckland

Australia

Travel Map

Porteplume's Profile Photo
Porteplume Jan 15, 2017 at 2:11 AM

Hi Jen! Maybe a last goodbye but many VT members will stay in my mind... You are one of them! Thank you and have a great 2017!
Amicalement - Viviane

Rachyccc's Profile Photo
Rachyccc Aug 4, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Bnb apartment recommended location '. I appreciate your advice.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi May 24, 2015 at 4:10 AM

Hi Jen, sorry I didn't get to see you in April. I haven't been able to go far for some months now, but still hope your visit was enjoyable.

beret's Profile Photo
beret Feb 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM

So there I was, just minding my own business when a UFO lands right in front of me. Out pops an alien with an itchy probing finger and needless to say, they obviously had not queried VT about local customs.

heydelin's Profile Photo
heydelin Dec 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for your answer to '2 days in Welly'. I appreciate your advice.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Dec 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM

All the best for 2015! PJ

John3554's Profile Photo
John3554 Sep 17, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Train Travel : Venice to Florence, return'. I appreciate your advice.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi May 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Is it really that long ago since you were in Rome !! I remember, like yesterday, your preparations to go :-) Trust you are well xx

• craic's Profile Photo
    craic May 18, 2014 at 2:12 AM

very good thanks (well apart from flu) and very busy too!

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    kiwi May 18, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Busy is good :-) I will have a few days in Welly early June :-))

Lumumba's Profile Photo
Lumumba Mar 2, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hi Jenny hope all's well with you and families in NZ, Ive been away for more than a year due sickness but on way to recovery. just recalling all my VT friends!