Prague Packing List Tips by bpwillet
Prague What to Pack: 83 reviews and 49 photos
Smiling to stop the teeth chatter
Luggage and bags: I always pack way too much but I am glad for that in the end. That way you are always prepared. But pack for what you are going to wear or layer up in the winter. Most winter wear is bulky anyway and can be very nice to have on cold days.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: My trip to Prague was in March. It was quite cold still but that was atypical for them. Having a hat was nice and a scarf to keep the cold wind out. I would also suggest layers and warm coats. I didn't bring gloves with me. Mistake! I was glad to have bought some on our first day because they really came in handy.
Photo Equipment: I may suggest bringing some sort of lens cloth. There were many times I had to use a soft cloth to wipe off my lens during slight foggy and snow times.
More Reviews (114)
- See All Antiques galore!!
- See All Wiehl House
- See All Winter warmth
- See All Great views
- More than I expected
- See All Tram sign
bpwillet's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 115 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (118)
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 131 reviews, 155 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 117 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 115 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 86 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 69 reviews, 72 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 60 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 51 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 41 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Crete Island Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Charles Bridge- 435 Reviews, 796 Photos
- St Vitus's Cathedral- 302 Reviews, 540 Photos
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock- 295 Reviews, 487 Photos
- Castle- 372 Reviews, 668 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 150 Reviews, 261 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 265 Reviews, 496 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 131 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 90 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Golden Lane- 111 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Torture Museum- 14 Reviews, 20 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do