Sandefjord Transportation Tips by bpwillet
Sandefjord Transportation: 5 reviews and 3 photos
If you are flying into Norway via Torp airport you are actually almost to Sandefjord. Well technically that is in Sandefjord. You can take the bus service from Telemarkekspressen on their way from Seljord to Tønsberg. You can get off at the train station.
Another option would be to use a taxi the entire way or just to the train station from Torp airport. EIther way it is not a long trip and you can get around the main center of Sandefjord on foot.
More Reviews (10)
bpwillet's Related Pages
Sandefjord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "How do they survive?"
- "A Sweet spot-Sandefjord"
- "The Whale City, my nice tourist trap"
- "Sandefjord, Larvik area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandefjord
- Hotels in Sandefjord
- Transportation in Sandefjord
- Restaurants in Sandefjord
- Shopping in Sandefjord
- See All...
Explore the World
- Port Dickson Hotels
- Edisto Beach
- Bali Hotels
- Wicklow Mountains Hotels
- Pulau Babi Besar Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sandefjord
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sandefjord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandefjord
Photos in SandefjordSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 131 reviews, 155 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 117 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 115 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 86 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 69 reviews, 72 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 60 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 51 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 41 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Crete Island Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos