"Walsall" Walsall by Angbur
Walsall Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 56 photos
Walsall is the place where I was born and brought up. But to be honest that's about as much as I can really say for the place. It's an awfully dull place with really bugger all to do. Or maybe I just don't like it because it's the place I have to come back to at the end of my travels. Arriving back in Walsall means my latest adventure is over.
I can't see myself settling down here, When I eventually decide to get a proper job, I know it's not going to be Walsall.
- Pros:Near the centre of the motorway and rail networks, so easy to get to other parts of the country.
- Cons:Absolutely bugger all to do.
- In a nutshell:Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull!
Angbur's Related Pages
Walsall Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Walsall
- Transportation in Walsall
- Warnings and Dangers in Walsall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Walsall
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Walsall?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lincoln 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paihia Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 2 photos
- Alice Springs Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- London Intro, 1 review
- Toronto 1 photo, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls 1 photo, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.