"The most portuguese city of Angola" Lubango by APaulo
Lubango Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 28 photos
Lubango is the second largest city of Angola. Located in a valley, the surrounding mountains make a frame for the setting of the sun.
With approximately 1760 meters above sea level, Lubango is one of the highest cities in Angola, showing two types of weather, climate modified by altitude and cold temperate climate, where temperatures range from 0 to 24 degrees.
During the day the weather is humid and moderately warm, but night temperatures are considerably lower, with average annual temperature of 18 ° C is probably the coldest city of Angola, is a common occurrence each year of extremes of 1 ° C to 34 ° C.
June and July are the coldest months, with occasional frosts. The heaviest rains usually occur between early January and the end of March, and the hottest months are September, October and November.
In areas of high mountains such as the attitudes of the Serra da Chela Leba and temperatures drop sharply from -5 to 10 degrees
The Serra da Leba is very near from Lubango and is characterized by a meandering paved road from Namibe to Lubango. A... more travel advice
Very cozy restaurant, with a small lodge/bungalows by the side, all part of the same structure. You may try several kind... more travel advice
APaulo's Related Pages
Lubango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most portuguese city of Angola"
- "cf_m's new Angola Page"
- "Pleasant Angolan town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lubango
- Transportation in Lubango
- Restaurants in Lubango
- Warnings and Dangers in Lubango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lubango
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lubango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lubango
Top 10 Pages
- Rovaniemi Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Pôrto Seguro Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arica Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pôrto das Galinhas Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Lubango Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Luanda Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Certaldo Intro, 1 review, 6 photos