"Chile neighbour City" Tacna by APaulo
Tacna Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
Tacna is the first Peruan city that you will find after cross the border comming from Arica. It's a commercial city not a tourist city, in spite of you may find some historical momuments.
You may find lots of clothes made with Lama / Vicuña / Alpaca wool. They are quite warm and it's an excelent buy .... more travel advice
APaulo's Related Pages
Tacna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tacna - Not a boring town!"
- "Tacna - across the border"
- "City in the desert"
- "Chile neighbour City"
- "Freetown Tacna"
- "FotoPeru: Estampas de Tacna"
- "Tacna, in the edge of the history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tacna
- Hotels in Tacna
- Transportation in Tacna
- Restaurants in Tacna
- Shopping in Tacna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tacna
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tacna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tacna
Photos in TacnaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rovaniemi Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Pôrto Seguro Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arica Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pôrto das Galinhas Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Lubango Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Luanda Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Madagascar Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Certaldo Intro, 1 review, 6 photos