"Keene, NH" Keene by whj
Keene Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
The best Indian Food is at the Indian Pavilion at the Keene Airport.
The best American/chinese food buffet is at the K-mart plaza on West Street.
The best chinese/Japanese dinners are at the chinese restaurant in Marlborough (about 5 miles East of Keene on Rt 101).
The best Thai food is at Thai Garden on main st. in Keene.
- Pros:Low crime rate and friendly folks but they tend to be politically liberal.
- Cons:Keene has significant traffic problems due to poor planning. Also, the City has little room for expansion due to the topography.
- In a nutshell:Keene and its associated Cheshire County towns are good, safe, places for a person who does not like an urban environment.
Keene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keene, NH"
- "Keene, New Hampshire"
- "Actually, they have a house in Spofford."
- "Just another weird town in NH"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keene
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Keene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keene
No friends yet.