"Hushe - Return to the Real World" Hushe by lachydragon
Hushe Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 20 photos
After an amazing trip up the Baltoro Glacier and over the Gondogoro La our group was looking forward to arriving in Hushe and resting, washing clothes and ourselves, airing sleeping bags and enjoying the mountains before heading back to Skardu and then Islamabad.
Hushe village sits high up on a plateau in between a junction of two rivers and through some amazing engineering by the local villages manages to draw the freezing glacial melt up onto the plateau to tend verdant green fields of wheat!
A visual feast after so long devoid of colour!
- Pros:Stunning setting, GREEN fields and beautiful, sharing people
- Cons:Knowing that the Mountains are gradually slipping away!
If would love to come into Hushe and camp there using it as a base-camp for the amazing walks in the area. One that I... more travel advice
The same place as the dog-roses, the trekking route which connects Gondogoro Camp and the Gondogoro La with Hushe... more travel advice
lachydragon's Related Pages
Hushe Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Hushe
- Hotels in Hushe
- Transportation in Hushe
- Shopping in Hushe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hushe
- 14 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Hushe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hushe
Photos in HusheSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skardu Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- India Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Stradbroke Island Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Hushe Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Byron Bay Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Great Keppel Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Hamilton Island Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos