"Beautiful town" Varberg by Mayweed
Varberg Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 52 photos
I love Varberg. Even more so since I moved away from there ;)
No, but really. Growing up there is nice, but it's much nicer to come back and visit now and then. It's extremely beautiful in the summer, with loads of tourists and wind-surfers.
- Pros:Wonderful town in the summer. Full of people and places to go.
- Cons:Full of people in the summer, completely dead in the winter.
- In a nutshell:Your general tiny but nice town :)
If there ever was a must-see in Varberg, it's the fortress next to the ocean. It's built in the 13'th century, and is... more travel advice
Mayweed's Related Pages
Varberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Varberg and The Fortress"
- "Our Varberg adventure"
- "Beautiful town"
- "Dances with Hedgehogs"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varberg
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Varberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varberg
Photos in VarbergSee All Photos (2)
- Andorra Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varberg Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Os de Civís Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue