"What to Do in Kalamazoo" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo by ernie01
Kalamazoo Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 84 photos
...It's probably not on a sight seeing trip. We are a bit off the beaten path of the tourist traveler. You're probably here for business, or school, or visiting someone you know. But that doesn't mean you can't have some fun while you're here. People here in Southwest Michigan are really quite nice and we feel a responsability to make sure you have a nice visit. I'm going to see how much info I can come up with, and put as much in here as will fit. If you have any Kalamazoo info, pass it along, or put it on your page and I'll refer folks to you.
Also, please feel free to ask questions or make comments. I guess I'd better get to work.
Some important websites for Kalamazoo Travelers
Springtime again. Every year about this time I start planing my Trip down West Michigan's Kal-Haven Trail. It's a... more travel advice
A bagel is a bagel , right ? As with most of my favorite things the difference is in the presentation. I'm in here about... more travel advice
ernie01's Related Pages
Kalamazoo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalamazoo - Home of My Best Pal!"
- "What to Do in Kalamazoo"
- "My adopted hometown"
- "Lived here for five years"
- "Some of my favorite couches"
- "Candy Cane Lane"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalamazoo
- Hotels in Kalamazoo
- Transportation in Kalamazoo
- Nightlife in Kalamazoo
- Restaurants in Kalamazoo
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalamazoo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalamazoo
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kalamazoo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalamazoo
Top 5 Pages
- Galway Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Ireland Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.