"Konstanz" Konstanz by Gentleman75
Konstanz Travel Guide: 221 reviews and 792 photos
With a population of around 80.000, the historical town of Constance is the largest town on Lake Constance. Today, it is a lively university town offering a wide range of leisure activities for visitors of all ages. This town on the shores of Lake Constance has also managed to preserve its long-standing traditions as a trading and cultural centre to the present day, having also incorporated countless new aspects along the way. On a tour of the old town of Constance, which has remained almost unchanged since the Middle Ages, this traditional trading town really comes to life. The town’s unique location on the shores of Lake Constance and the River Rhine, and its proximity to Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein, make Constance an ideal holiday destination and touring base for excursions in the surrounding region.
Tourist-Information Konstanz GmbH
D-78462 Konstanz am Bodensee
Telephone: +49 / 1805 / 133030
Fax: +49 / 7531 / 133060
Crypt: construction from the 9th/10th centuries with the four original gold medallions from the external wall of the... more travel advice
At the end of the pedestrian zone, there is the Main Railway Station with its neo-gothic tower. It was built 1860-1863.... more travel advice
Gentleman75's Related Pages
Konstanz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Konstanz - Old Town Surprise"
- "Konstanz - beautiful setting and charming old town"
- "KONSTANZ (Constance)"
- "Welcome to my hometown Konstanz"
- "South Germany"
- "Konstanz & Bodensee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Konstanz
- Hotels in Konstanz
- Transportation in Konstanz
- Nightlife in Konstanz
- Restaurants in Konstanz
- Shopping in Konstanz
- Warnings and Dangers in Konstanz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Konstanz
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Konstanz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Konstanz
Photos in KonstanzSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siofok Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hallstatt Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helgoland Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiel Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Werfen Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamington National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos