"San Bernardino" San Bernardino by Gentleman75
San Bernardino Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 43 photos
The San Bernardino Pass has always been very important, already since the ancient time. The first dates, which are historically sure, are going back to the period of the Romans, who discovered the place and took advantage of the geographically position.
They called the pass "Mons Avium", which means: bird mount. Now, the Bird Mountain is the symbol of San Bernardino.
San Bernardino gave its name from a Saint, who lived in this area.
We were in hurry, so we had no time to walk in the village, but You don't miss it!
San Bernardino is the most important winter destination in the south of the Alps, but if You like the mountain climbing, visit this place in summer too.
The picture is from the official webiste of San Bernardino.
Don't hesitate! Take a walk to the dike and enjoy the clear and fresh air! more travel advice
Gentleman75's Related Pages
San Bernardino Travel Guide
- Things to Do in San Bernardino
- Restaurants in San Bernardino
- Warnings and Dangers in San Bernardino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Bernardino
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to San Bernardino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Bernardino
Photos in San BernardinoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Queensland Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siofok Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hallstatt Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helgoland Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiel Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Werfen Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilhelmshaven Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamington National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos